[Healeys] BN1 parts for sale

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:43:56 MDT 2016

Not sure if this has made it to the list. I keep getting a failure message.
Tim.Gougeon at cytec.com

*Subject:* AH parts I would like to sell
NFI,
Contact Tim at above email address
I am working with my elderly father to sell some his ‘extra’ parts with
Cascade on-line and in the monthly newsletter:
·         Early BN1 trans and overdrive

·         BN1 trans cover and sheet metal

·         Early Two BN1 doors

·         Early BN1 differential

·         BN1 or BN2 brake baking plates

Note: When I say early, I mean S/N 5000 or earlier.  This has been verified
by a Healey expert.

My father thought for the longest time (30 years ago) that his car was a
BN1. After much research it was proven it was a BN2. These parts are all
operational yet just for the wrong carJ.

Thanks,

Tim Gougeon

Edmonds

’59 Bugeye

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words