[Healeys] Quick question (upholstry and boot lid security cable--BJ8)

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Fri Apr 15 18:36:28 MDT 2016

Anyone happen to have a strip of blue "piping" that goes between the console top and the switch panel.  I need that piece and not sure where to get it---so thought I'd see if anyone here happened to have a strip you would part with.

On the boot lid cable, my cable broke off right at the end piece.  I drilled the old cable out but in the process drilled through the side of the piece.  It occurred to me that that may have been a lead piece that was "swedged" around the cable.  Anyone know?  Anyone have a cable set you want to part with?

thanks
tom