[Healeys] Fwd: Fwd: Woodies

Reinhart Rosner reinhart.rosner at aon.at
Thu Sep 17 09:02:43 MDT 2015

I suppose you want to know about the one as attached in my mail:
This is a Healey Shooting Brake, one of probably only 16 built by H. G. Dobbs in Southampton. It was built on a "Rolling Chassis" (chassis with engine) as delivered by Healey. 135 of these were delivered to different companies like H.W.M. Motors, Beutler (in Switzerland) or H. G. Dobbs and these companies built the car.

Reinhart

Reinhart Rosner
55 100 BN 1
Vienna – Austria