[Healeys] Keys

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sun Sep 13 10:18:10 MDT 2015

Richard,

	That´s just nitpicking...  Now I'm still looking for a switch dated
1 56 or before.

	Do you hhave all the rightdates on the more visible parts like
generator, starter motor, regulator, overdrive relay, flasher relay,
brake light/flasher relay, distributer?

	I only allow dated less than 4 months before the car was built.

	Josef Eckert

	Konigswinter/Germany

	-----Original-Nachricht-----