[Healeys] Head Lamps

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sat Sep 12 14:26:13 MDT 2015

Well after 62 years, one of my head lights burned out the low beam. Damn
Lucas stuff, you'd think they would make something a bit more reliable. But
enough of that. I checked the Moss catalog and they only offer halogen
replacements now. My question is how much more current do these units suck up as
 I see they also offer a new headlight relay kit to help with the entire
operation. Is that kit really needed? Or can I find some non halogen lights?
Thanks in advance for the help with this as I always like to run things by
the  list to get the best possible mix of advice.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598