[Healeys] Healey Siting

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Sep 12 09:59:17 MDT 2015

So ... I'm watching an old episode of 'American Greed' on CNBC about an
art forger selling fake, high-end art.  The show is flashing through
some of the fake art and what do I see?  What appears to be an abstract
painting of a BN1!  Thanks to the miracle of DVR technology--and a new,
state-of-the art cable box--I'm able to rewind the show and get an
iPhone photo of the art and what I believe to be the artist's signature.

Any art experts out there?  I'm gonna start googling myself and see what
I can come up with.

Cheers,
Bob