[Healeys] Non Healey Leather

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 14:11:49 MDT 2015

Leatherique products come highly touted (by the company, of course).  I
bought the cleaner/rejuvenator combo and it appears to work as
advertised, but takes a bit of work so I quit after a couple applications.

http://www.autogeek.net/leatherique-kit.html?productid=leatherique-kit&channelid=FROOG&utm_source=CSEs&utm_medium=GoogleProductSearch&utm_campaign=CSE&gclid=COOfj6iT2ccCFVKEfgodAmMNgg

-- or --

*http://tinyurl.com/nesbtmz

Some (possibly) helpful info here: