[Healeys] EX car lift

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:34:14 MDT 2015

Given the amount of lift.... and the cost..... I would stay with a floor
jack and jack stands.  I mean...how often are you getting under the car to
warrant a  $2K investment that you now have to take apart and use up more
precious space in your garage?  If it was a real lift that you could walk
under then I think it would be a good investment.