[Healeys] EX car lift

Charlie Schott schottc at knology.net
Tue Oct 27 16:31:15 MDT 2015

Ira,

The lift appears to be very pricey, especially since you have to supply your own drill. Seriously, a two post lift is easier to use once its been installed, it has its own power pack and it will go high enough so that you can walk under it. It will also accommodate various widths without having to buy extra hardware. I currently don’t have a lift but if I were to get one, it’d be the 2 post design.

Regards,

Charlie Schott