[Healeys] Last drive of the season

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 20:25:47 MDT 2015

Congratulations on a job well done and a beautiful addition to your  life!
Steven

In a message dated 10/23/2015 6:15:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
michaelsalter at gmail.com writes:

Today, some 44  months from when I started disassembling #174 I finally got
a chance to give  it a decent drive with all those little nagging issues
resolved.

I drove about  75 miles on some of the best British sports car roads in
Canada around the  lakes in Muskoka.

It was a cool  but sunny and calm day with the temperature around 7C (44F).

I can truly  say that this was one of the most enjoyable pleasure drives of
life. Hardly  any cars around, well maintained roads without the frost
heave issues we  encounter in spring and beautiful scenery, including the odd
whitetail deer to  test my reflexes.

#174 performed  flawlessly, didn't miss a beat, fantastic ride (we older
folks appreciate such  things) and cool cockpit temperatures.

I  wish  to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this list and
elsewhere for  their very much appreciated help in answering my endless stream of
questions  and helping to finding those very obscure parts that such an
early Healey  requires.

Michael  S

BN1  #174

--

If you can't fix it  with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Support  Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation   $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums