[Healeys] Healey shock rebuilds

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 19:03:41 MDT 2015

Hi Peter,
Today I, at last, I had an opportunity to take my early Austin Healey 100
for a decent drive after a long and thorough restoration.
One very notable aspect of the drive was how well the car rode and handled
over some quite rough surfaces at considerable speed and this was largely
due to the quality of the 4 Armstrong lever arm shocks that your company
rebuilt for me some 2 years back.
Thank you for a job very well done, I will be sure to recommend your
services to all.

Michael Salter
Dwight, Ontario,
Canada.

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*