[Healeys] Last drive of the season

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 18:52:57 MDT 2015

Today, some 44 months from when I started disassembling #174 I finally got
a chance to give it a decent drive with all those little nagging issues
resolved.
I drove about 75 miles on some of the best British sports car roads in
Canada around the lakes in Muskoka.
It was a cool but sunny and calm day with the temperature around 7C (44F).
I can truly say that this was one of the most enjoyable pleasure drives of
life. Hardly any cars around, well maintained roads without the frost heave
issues we encounter in spring and beautiful scenery, including the odd
whitetail deer to test my reflexes.
#174 performed flawlessly, didn't miss a beat, fantastic ride (we older
folks appreciate such things) and cool cockpit temperatures.
I  wish to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this list and
elsewhere for their very much appreciated help in answering my endless
stream of questions and helping to finding those very obscure parts that
such an early Healey requires.

Michael S
BN1 #174

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*