[Healeys] Off-topic: The List

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:53:33 MDT 2015

Bob,

A few months ago, I suddenly was off the List and apparently this was caused by Hotmail. So I created another account(gmail) and applied, it did not work. So I gave up. Then about two weeks ago I started to receive emails from the List sporadically and many in my junkmail as"bounce" so I really don't know what is going on either. Some I receive twice, like yours show up in my regular hotmail account and in the junkmail as bounce.

Jean