[Healeys] Suspension bushings

David Masucci drmasucci at comcast.net
Wed Oct 21 10:47:43 MDT 2015

To respond to Mitchell's question...best for what? What are your ride priorities?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl> Date: 10/21/2015  10:42 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: healeys at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Healeys] Suspension bushings

    The standard PU bushes are fine. When
      fitting they have to be lubricated profusely. There should be no
      fear of cracking etc. They may be a bit harsher, but new rubber
      bushes would be as well. The harder varieties are more for track
      use and may be a bit to harsh for everyday use.

      If you are afraid of cracking fit softer PU or rubber bushes to
      the shock absorbers. Keep the PU bushes lubed regularly with
      silicone lubricant, that will keep the squeaking and groaning at
      bay.

      It will make the handling a bit sharper, but do not expect
      miracles.

      Kees Oudesluijs