[Healeys] Suspension bushings

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:58:57 MDT 2015

Hi Mitch,
Since I wrote that article http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=103 I have
encountered several other people complaining about problems with Urethane
bushes the worst of which was a case where the forward radius arm on the
rear suspension of a MkIII actually broke out of the body.
I'll be interested to hear what your experiances are.

Michael S

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*