[Healeys] Suspension bushings

Mitch dayton21 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 21 08:12:34 MDT 2015

Hello list,

I would like to hear the collective wisdom.............on suspension bushings

About a year ago I bought all the bushes  (SuperPro brand) to rebuild my rear suspension........I am getting ready to install them soon...... I was also going to order my front suspension too from (SuperPro)   BUT, I did a little reading last night  ....Michael Salter's site,etc,etc.    Now I am not so sure about poly urethane bushes verses  rubber.......The SuperPro bushes I bought already were expensive...........but its a fair job to replace them....only to have a harse ride, sqeaks ,groans, cracked frame etc,etc,
When I bought the SuperPro bushes ....someone do not remember who told me they were the best....so I bought them
So what is the BEST bushes and who sells them??   will the SuperPro be alright for the rear? or not?

Thanks for any help
Mitchell
1966 BJ8