[Healeys] BN1 interior bits

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 20:28:56 MDT 2015

I have a new BN1 convertible top and a new red BN1 carpet set that I
am not going to use.  I bought them about ten years ago from Moss.  I
do know that the carpet set has pieces that do not match current
Concours standards, such as carpet for some pieces that should be
armacord.
The Moss part numbers are the same now as then:
641-955 for the red "convertible" top
and
248-730 for the red carpet set.

They are new, unused in original boxes.  I would much prefer to sell
to someone in the So. Calif area who can see them before deciding but
I will pack and ship if necessary.  I am thinking something like half
of Moss's current catalog prices.

Email or call me if interested.

-Roland
760-504-3190