[Healeys] Ice Blue Metallic

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Fri Oct 16 01:42:02 MDT 2015

Good advise from Gary here. I believe there is also a bmw colour that is
close. One of the issues is the grade or size of metallic particles
added to the paint. Many modern metallics have more bling than the older
varieties so there can be some experimentation required. A good paint
guy can add a finer metallic to the correct blue shade.
Cheers
Larry