[Healeys] Update

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 22:27:15 MDT 2015

Pcv valve installed,  chokes and dash handle hooked up. Tested a return
spring on front carb and it worked fine. Picking up softer springs
tomorrow.  I need to get my fresh air hose in before I install my k&n
filters and I should be good to go for my morning commute to work on
Friday. Thursday night I'm getting help reinstalling my tunnel. Yahoo,
after only 41 years I can finally envision finishing my car.
Thanks to all living and dead who have helped and are still helping.  I
saved my Rich Chrysler emails.
Cheers
Mr. Ira Erbs