[Healeys] WD-40 Blue Torch Penetrant

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:52:33 MDT 2015

On some sixty year old switches that I was trying to take apart, Roger
Moment suggested that I try ATF and acetone.  I did, gave them time to
work and all those little springs, plungers and catches moved again
for the first time in sixty years, mixtures of metals and
plastic/bakelite.  Same for the screws holding Healey horns together
for those same sixty plus years.

I don't know what you are using for ATF and for acetone but my mix
stays mixed.  The only problem is that the acetone evaporates if I
don't keep it bottled up.  That's OK with me.  The price is right and
the results suit me.

-Roland