[Healeys] RE WD-40 blue torch penetrant

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:25:38 MDT 2015

OK, I'm jumping into a can of worms here.... I know it!   But, I tried this
concoction a few years ago.  I mixed up a potion of ATF and acetone and
tried it on some rusty bits. I was not impressed with it's ability to free
up the rusted parts.  What did surprise me was the speed in which it
quickly separated itself back into it's two components just like oil and
vinegar does.  So, if this stuff is so good, why isn't someone selling it,
calling it a miracle product, and making a killing in profits?   Me thinks
it is because is doesn't really work.