[Healeys] Hand soap

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 7 22:26:06 MDT 2015

Richard:  I had been using Dawn for a long time and even have a motion sensing dispenser on the sink in the garage.  Now, Marge for washing the dishes and me for washing my greasy hands, are using the Great Value Dishwashing Soap available at Walmart.  Ultra Grease Fighting and Ultra Concentrated.  If this isn't Dawn with a Walmart label, I don't know how it could get any closer.  Available in a refill size 90 Fl Oz jug.  Sorry I don't have the in-store price unless it is the same as the on-line price, $5.64, 6.3 cents per fl oz.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031