[Healeys] Hooking up the ground

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:10:33 MDT 2015

Yes that is correct. The earth cable should be connected to a battery cut
off switch, which is also bolted to the brackets. This switch is quite a
useful anti theft device but can cause some problems if corroded and poorly
maintained. You can just do without one and bolt the cable directly to the
frame.