[Healeys] air cleaners

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 4 18:38:01 MDT 2015

Gents:

With advancing age and decrepitude, it’s become way more than a 2 beer job.  It now takes me 2 beers just to find all the bits that I drop!

I use 1 regular 1/2” combo spanner (Sears), 1 very thin, very cheap of the same, 1  1/2” very cheap cut in half combo spanner, and a lot of bad language as well.

Cheers

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb