[Healeys] air cleaners

Ron Mitchell healeyron at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 11:30:36 MDT 2015

I cut a 1/2 inch open end wrench in half.  Drilled a hole in the stub end and inserted a string in it with a long loop that is long enough to go around my neck.  That way when I drop the stub wrench it is easy to retrieve.  The stub wrench has worked for me for  many years.  It is just long enough to loosen the bolt then as some one else suggested you can back it out with your fingers.  I try to keep a magnet on the bolt as I turn it so when it comes out it doesn't foll in that black hole where all my other tools reside.
Ron MitchellGoodrich, MI BN6