[Healeys] great youtube video

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 28 14:10:12 MST 2015

Andrew,

Not to worry, from time to time, given the number of people on the List, you'll get some of them that gets a little grumpy, let it roll off your back and move on.

I think that overall you'll get good advice to questions asked and a lot of help when needed and in the end that is what this List is all about, a group of people that have one thing in common, their love of British cars, in particular Austin-Healeys.

I hope you can find a suitable Austin-Healey in the near future, lots of them around.

Jean