[Healeys] great youtube video

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Nov 27 15:23:57 MST 2015

A triumph guy, I just joined the Healey chat page as I have the opportunity to buy a big Healey and I wanted to integrate myself, first by listening, later, hopefully, by questioning and ultimately, in the ideal world, by contributing.

But sadly, I see the Healy page has people who feel they have to add their five cents’ worth in the form of a political swipe.  I am not saying where I stand politically (you might be surprised) but if this page cannot restrict its comments to cars, the care of them and how we love them, then I guess I must unsubscribe.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, MI

P.S. It isn’t even clear Sinclair Lewis said this.