[Healeys] Florida Car Museums. (No Healeys)

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sat Nov 21 11:12:51 MST 2015

Whilst contemplating a break from the Frozen North (mush mush) why not go the whole hog and fly down to Havana? Plenty of old cars there and some oddities. A Healey that someone seems to be lovingly (and badly) restoring.....I saw a Cobra or a replica. All sorts. The old Yank Tanks, as they call them, have outlasted the Soviet junk which all dissolved into piles of rust. And they were some 20 yrs newer.

Plenty of flights from Canada. Lots of Canadians there. Don’t bring $US or $US cards as they won’t work.

Go before the place is wrecked again.

A cigar that would cost £25:00 here in UK will cost a tenth of that and a bottle of good rum costs so little that I can’t recall. Or maybe that’s because I drank too many of them?

Simon