[Healeys] car for sale

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Fri Nov 20 07:18:09 MST 2015

Nasty boy or return to original. Not mine. Very little financial
interest... ;~)
BN4 with 289 Ford power. comes with additional disc brake conversion bits.
Owners name is John, he's in Santa Fe at 505-660-7777
He is asking too much, I think.. but I suppose there is potential there..
  He also has a nice '61 1600 MGA for sale, and a Midget, and a 190SL
Mercedes Benz and others if any of these are of interest.. I think he is
selling off his "collection"
Good luck
DaveP
--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/