[Healeys] OT: Axle Jacking

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 16:36:47 MST 2015

Take a look at:

<http://www.healey6.com/Technical/One%20Method%20of%20Raising%20a%20Car%20on
to%20Jack%20Stands.pdf>
http://www.healey6.com/Technical/One%20Method%20of%20Raising%20a%20Car%20ont
o%20Jack%20Stands.pdf

John Sims

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bob
Spidell
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:14 PM
Cc: healeys
Subject: Re: [Healeys] OT: Axle Jacking

It's a Catch 22; if I jack the rear first, I can't get the jack under the
front crossmember, if I jack the front first the only way to jack the rear
is to get under the diff from the passenger (non-exhaust) side (on an LHD
car).

I usually get the car up four jackstands to do work under the car.

  _____