[Healeys] Jet-coating, wrap or do nothing to stainless headers?

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Wed Nov 18 08:39:55 MST 2015

I did the stock iron slugs (manifolds ;-)  with Jethot and love it.  Hint they give a certificate for money off after the first job done.  So if you like it on your headers you could get money off the intake manifold.  I went with standard silver.  They can do it in many colors.   Many pro drag racers do this inside and outside headers for flow and durability.  Looks like chrome / kinda.