[Healeys] Jet-coating, wrap or do nothing to stainless headers?

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 19:17:11 MST 2015

I can only tell you about mild steel headers:  If you wrap them they will
deteriorate at a much faster pace.  If you ceramic coat them (and that is
done to both the inside and outside) it will increase performance as the
exhaust gasses will flow faster and it will also lower your under bonnet
temps and keep your carbs cooler.  But, .. there's more...... ceramic
coating them will preserve them for many , many years. They will not burn
up as all un-coated headers will eventually do.