[Healeys] Clutch assembly and fly wheel

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sun Nov 15 03:15:01 MST 2015

Reference my previous email, thank you for the replies to date. I suspect
that I'll be able to get the whole thing for about US$50:00. The reasons
that I may get it is that

1)      It includes the flywheel and I'm looking to put in a lightened one
sooner or later. So, I'll be able to send this one off as a swap, more or
less regardless of its condition.

2)      I bought my Westie 3:54 ring gear off this guy and he's reliable.

3)      If he's got a good/new clutch plate lying around, I reckon he'd
chuck it in for free. (He's clearing away a lot of old Westie/Wolsely
stuff).

4)      At that price, I can just buy it and stick it the attic until I get
round to doing the swap.

So, price is important here as I'm virtually getting a free flywheel?

Any more opinions as to it being the correct item??

Simon