[Healeys] Fuel from the manifold drip tubes

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Thu Nov 12 18:01:11 MST 2015

Elton,  I see no one has mentioned checking the floats for sinking.  The floats should not have any fluid in them.  Take them out of the float bowl chambers and shake them.  Take a piece of wire with a short 90 degree bend at the end and slip it down between the float and float bowl chamber and lift the float out of the chamber.  Of course carefully remove the float bowl chamber lids first.

Larry
67 BJ8