[Healeys] Fuel from the manifold drip tubes

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Nov 12 06:07:47 MST 2015

That's mostly normal when the engine's cold, but shouldn't happen much,
if at all, once it's been warmed-up.  The only explanation I can think
of is running rich, due to the reasons Alan suggested.  I have gotten it
occasionally on my BJ8 when warm, though.

Google 'wall wetting' for some technical info, although it mostly
applies to injected engines (I always assumed it wouldn't happen with
injected engines, but it can be a problem with them, too).

Bob