[Healeys] Coolant change

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 5 18:12:18 MST 2015

I ran Evans for a year, and was not particularly happy with it.  Yes, it has
a higher boiling point, but my engine ran hotter and took longer to get to
operating temp as the engineer I spoke with at Evans advised to run without
the thermostat.  I went back to 25% glycol / 25% distilled water with Water
Wetter.

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7