[Healeys] Coolant change

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Nov 5 09:47:05 MST 2015

The anti corrosion properties do deteriorate. I would change the coolant
(blue or green, NOT red) every two years.
The waterless coolant does not cool as well, however it does not boil
either up to 180°C. It is also bloody expensive as you do not only need
the coolant but the prep fluid as well. If you cooling system is OK
steer clear from it.
Kees Oudesluijs