[Healeys] Coolant change

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Thu Nov 5 09:28:55 MST 2015

..as a final thought.. though there are now "permanent" coolants
available for new vehicles, our old cast iron engines still require
glycol based coolant. As a rule of thumb for exchange/life duration...
stick your finger in the coolant, if it still feels slippery then it's
likely still OK for a while longer.. best guess/test from me..

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/