[Healeys] Coolant change

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:05:13 MST 2015

I am running the same
50/50 mix in my BN7 but am using distilled water in lieu of tap water. It hasn't been drained in a number of years except to fix a leak in the original still used radiator several years ago.
FYI my water cooled Porsches have coolant more than 5 years old and no issue. I have captained large motor yachts and the multi gallonage coolant in their engines are seldom drained.
So age is not the issue IMO

Regards,
Richard Of Ky
BN7 #440