[Healeys] heater control cover

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Nov 1 17:34:05 MST 2015

The PUSH and PULL knobs on the BJ8 heater control panel are retained on the
shafts by one spring loaded pin each, on the bottom.  The pin has to be
pressed in with a pointed tool while pulling on the knob and it should come
right off.  A round chrome nut with slots has to be unscrewed from the shaft
after the knobs are removed.

The HEATER BOOST knob is retained by a slotted screw on the bottom.

It has been quite a while since I replaced my heater control panel, but I
don't remember anything difficult about it except the restricted working
space behind the dash.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry