[Healeys] BN1 Front wirewheel hub studs

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 07:40:45 MST 2015

Stephen,

Off the top of my head (However I'm pretty certain) they are 7/16" BSF
(British Standard Fine, a Whitworth thread).

Metric & Multi Standard Corporation is where I have purchased all my
Whitworth Taps and Dies (High quality German HSS).  They have a British
section.  I use their HSS British Hexagon Die Nuts #7382 (Re-threading
dies).  They are not cheap!

http://www.metricmcc.com/

http://www.metricmcc.com/products/british/cutting_tools.htm

Curt