[Healeys] Door latch or striker adjustment?

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Sun May 17 10:42:25 MDT 2015

And also some in the vertical direction.

On 05/17/15, BJ8Healeys wrote:

Tom, if you loosen the two striker attach screws just enough to move the striker, you can adjust it in the inboard and outboard direction. Making that adjustment has worked for me. It's a trial and error process to get it just right.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large