[Healeys] wire wheels.

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Tue May 12 15:36:13 MDT 2015

Is Dayton still rebuilding wire wheels? If so, does someone have a point of contact? Thanks.

Doug I use West Valley Auto Tech at 180 Campbell Avenue, Campbell, CA. 408-378-1281. There is a particular person that does wire wheels but I cannot recall his name. John From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bob Spidell