[Healeys] Healey Sighting

james Wojcik jvwojcik at comcast.net
Tue May 12 11:34:19 MDT 2015

Glad you like it. Happy to say it was my car for 30 years, until I needed
capital for another project. Sold it to Morgan West in Santa Monica who sold
it to Checkered Flag there. Spike Feresten has his center of operations in
Venice and maybe saw the car there. It now belongs to a gentleman in
Seattle, who I am comforted will take very good care of it. Now what I want
are reprints fro that photo shoot!  Jim Wojcik, MN.