[Healeys] Stuck needle valve

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat May 9 01:29:27 MDT 2015

It is very likely that it is stuck because there is some sediment or a
piece of debris preventing the valve to fully seating. Only one
solution: remove lid, inspect and clean (or, unlikely, repair worn
needle/seat) and prevent debris to reach this spot by fitting a fuel
filter near the carbs!!
Any other solution like tapping, fuel additive etc. is half hearted and
not likely to last.
Kees Oudesluijs