[Healeys] NOJ 393 at Work

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:59:40 MDT 2015

I totally agree it's great to see it on the road. I also think to have an idiot who clearly can't drive it belittles it's provenance.
Its a race car, driven like it handles worse than a Toyota Camry.
Sorry if I offended, but that bloke made a Le Mans provenance Healey look stupid. Because he can't drive a 1950's car and make it sing and do all the things a beautiful ex factory race car can do.
My comment about his line? It's an ex factory Le Mans race car.....
Reminds me of when Jeremy Clarkson took a Toyota Prius around the Top Gear track. Bloody funny television, but not what the Prius was designed for, nor the way it was intended to be driven.
;-)
Chris

Sent from my iPhone