[Healeys] NOJ 393 at Work

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed May 6 16:53:33 MDT 2015

G'day

Being one of those wankers who get to drive all sorts of great motorcars I
can sympathise with getting into a strange vehicle and trying to drive it
correctly. I must admit that I do have some problems with crash boxes in the
RR Silver Ghost, Bugatti and Invicta that I have driven recently.

Having admitted that, I do appreciate that the technology and metal in such
cars is getting on in years and they should be driven with appropriate
empathy for both the car and audience.

Personally I think the driver should have familiarised himself with the car
a little before his drive was videoed.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia

PS. Chris can call me a wanker any time!