[Healeys] what color

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Mon May 4 15:59:36 MDT 2015

Ira,

The 2009 Concours guidelines (I know I need a newer issue) states that
the package tray is covered in vinyl in the same color as the interior
trim.  For the 100-6 and 3000, there are two pieces sewn together and
glued to the tray.  A piece of carpeting with no binding, matching the
interior carpet color covers the inside bottom tray.  The vertical
bracket/brace is painted black.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar