[Healeys] Tires AGAIN

tom mitchell 3000mk3 at bighealey.org
Sun Mar 22 13:36:17 MDT 2015

Hi Michael and all,

Any idea if we can buy and store tires?

I suspect not, yet thought I’d ask.

I have a set of Michelin’s,, they look perfect yet are 12 years old and that make me nervous

I’m installing them on the 65 BJ8 that I’ll have to sell in the spring, not that it make it road worthy, yet they are better/newer then what’s currently on there.

My Vredestein are good on my driver BJ8, yet not as good in road handling (IMHO).

I can’t help to wonder if we can’t buy, hide/store tires and bring them out in the future.

Tom Mitchell

1965 Austin Healey BJ8 MKIII

"Ability is what you are capable of doing.  Motivation determines what you do.  Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

Doing it and doing it right, is up to you!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John Lennon