[Healeys] Interesting Healey

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 10:27:43 MDT 2015

Good Day Randy;;  Not sure if it will help but in the H&H Auctionback on July 2010 [car did not sell] the chassis number given was BN1/143755 and the engine number was 1B/139237.   Also, on the driver's side [RHD] there are 3 'portholes' and only 2 on the passenger side.  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

     On Saturday, March 21, 2015 12:27 PM, Randy Hicks <healey100m at me.com> wrote:<< Does anyone one have or seen good photos of the chassis plate or batch body plates on this car?  What are the numbers?  I’m skeptical. >>